About Dented Pride Services
From a beloved runaround to prestige and luxury vehicles, Dented Pride offer the same high levels of service and diligence.
If we cannot repair the damage there will be no charge.
If SMART repairs are required on your alloy wheels it is very important that there is no tyre shine on your tyres as this will affect the paint finish. Tyres need to be completely dry and free of tyre shine.
Alloy wheels – SMART repairs from £45.00
Diamond cut SMART repair from £45.00
Alloy wheel repairs (powder coated) – full refurbishment from £75.00
Textured bumper repairs – £70.00
Colour coded bumpers – from £95.00
Door mirror backing – respray £30.00
Brake calipers painted (includes paint) – From £90 per set
Bodywork damage £ on application
Vandal spray paint removal £ on application
Terms of service
- Appointments may be rescheduled where inclement weather may adversely affect the quality of work.
- Prices are per wheel/panel.
- Cash on completion, sorry no cheques. Payment can also be made via BACS transfer but must be on the same day as the work is completed.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee of 50% of the price quoted if cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled date for the work to commence.
- We reserve the right to charge a penalty of £5.00 per day for late payment.
Maintaining your alloy wheels
- Following repairs, wheel nuts should be checked after 50 miles.
- Although rare, wheels may need to be rebalanced after being repaired.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of wheels are as important for the wheels as it is for your car’s bodywork to prevent corrosion.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, electric buffers, or wire wool pads on your wheels.
- For badly kerbed or corroded diamond-cut wheels – it is recommended that they are fully refurbished in the workshop and re-diamond cut. A SMART repair will hide the damage but there will be a contrast in the finish from the hand-polished areas to the diamond cut areas.
Bumper repairs aftercare
- Please do not wash the car for at least 24 hours. Thereafter, use a mild shampoo with light detergents without alkaline.
- Use a polymer wax after 24 hours to give maximum protection to new and existing paintwork finishes.
- Do not use abrasive polishes such as T-cut.
We make every effort to honour all appointments. However adverse weather conditions may affect the quality of work when spraying bumpers or bodywork, therefore some appointments may need to be re-scheduled.